Download individual articles below. You will need the free Adobe Acrobat reader available at Adobe.com.
- "Lighthouses Illuminate Area's Richness" by Stephen Jones -Want to know how prosperous a coastal region is? Just count the lighthouses. Download
- "UCONN's Maritime Studies Program"by Helen Rozwadowski -An exciting new undergraduate program ties UCONN students into the region's maritime heritage. Download
- "Salty Dogs and Philosophers" by Helen Rozwadowski - Science at sea has always been a tricky business, tied to the culture and philosophy of the times. This historical saga describes the emergence of oceanography. Download
- "Home, Wet Home" by Nancy C. Balcom - Marine scientist Peter Auster studies fish where they live. Download
- "Can Anglers Manage Themselves?" by Robert J. Johnston - New concepts in fisheries management include the people who have most a at stake. Download