The Long Island Sound Community Impact Fund RFA is available and released on Sept. 27, 2023.
The purpose of LISCIF is to provide technical and financial assistance to environmental justice communities to address environmental issues and improve the quality and accessibility of the Long Island Sound. The first round of funding set to be awarded next year will be $1.5 million, awarding 15-30 organizations, from grant sizes $5,000 – $100,000.
Restore America’s Estuaries held the first webinar in the LISCIF training series on Sept. 19, focusing on project design and building partnerships. The RFA and recording for this webinar can be found on the LISCIF web page: https://estuaries.org/liscif/
- The following are upcoming webinars in the LISCIF training series:
- LISCIF RFA Informational Webinars – Tuesday, Oct. 10 from 10 – 11 a.m.; Tuesday, Oct. 17 from 2-3 p.m.
- Grant Writing Webinar – Thursday, Oct. 12 from 1-2 p.m.
- Budget Training Webinar – Monday, Oct. 16 from 11 a.m.–12 p.m.
- Budget Training Q&A Session Webinar – Monday, Nov. 13 from 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
Please sign up to the LISCIF targeted mailing list at: https://estuaries.org/liscif/ and share with prospective applicants